QR3.10 Rail Corridor Protection Officer (RCPO)
This course is aligned to the specific requirements of Queensland Rails Network Rules and Procedures MD-12-189.
On successful completion of this unit learners will have the following knowledge and skills required to conduct track protection assessments, in accordance with Rail Infrastructure Manager, legislative and regulatory requirements within Queensland Rail:
- Explain the role of a RCPO providing protection for the worksite
- Identify common track and electrical terms, as the relate to the job role
- Demonstrate the planning, protection and communication duties the RCPO must undertake, as they relate to the job role
- Describe and implement the rules for reporting and responding to unsafe conditions affecting or potentially affecting the Network
- Demonstrate compliance with the security rules for workers when working in the Rail Corridor
On successful completion of this course learners will obtain a Statement of Attainment for
TLIF0023 Conduct Track Protection Assessment
- this unit forms part of the TLI21921 Certificate II in Track Protection
QR Certificate of Achievement for QR3.10 Rail Corridor Protection Officer (RCPO)
- NHS Category 3 Health Assessment
- QR3.2 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
- QR3.3 Communications
The learners will be required to:
- Successfully complete a theory assessment in the classroom
- Complete a mentoring process in the field (logbook assessment) prior to being practically assessed
- Successfully complete a practical assessment
Face-to-Face sessions are at our Rockhampton and Nambour training rooms.
Please enrol below or contact 07 5445 7998 to make a booking.
There is a minimum workshop requirement of three (3) persons. Please contact our office to be placed on a waiting list or to check availability of courses running.
We are available to deliver this course throughout QLD at the clients location of choice - please contact us for a customised price.
To be completed upon successful completion of theory assessment and a minimum of three mentoring events within a 3-6 month period.
3, 6 & 12 months for first time qualified and then annually from date of first being qualified.
$340 per person (No GST)
Required every 3 years for QR Certificate of Achievement for QR3.10 Rail Corridor Protection Officer.
Recertification must be competed before the expiry date, if the expiry date has passed‚ the learner is required to re-sit the full session, mentoring and final assessment.
Please Note: Reaccreditation requires a valid
RIW RCPO Role. This includes all monitoring events maintained and up to date. If not maintained full retraining is required.
Please contact Accell for bookings.
Please read our Learner Handbook prior to enrolment into this course. It contains information to help assist the Learner. The Handbook details information around policies and procedures - please click here to view.
Use the links below to enrol in upcoming courses or contact Accell to book another date.
If you would like to enrol bulk participants or have any questions, please contact our office on 07 5445 7998, or send an enquiry by emailing us at [email protected].